Pan American is seeking to hire an experienced Head Miller to work in the Arecibo, Puerto Rico area. The Head Miller will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the milling department. He/She will be responsible to lead, direct and train the mill staff to achieve maximum milling efficiency with the highest flour quality that fully meets required specifications. He/She will also be in charge of the entire milling and responsible to ensure compliance with all food safety regulations including GMP's, HACCP, OSHA, NFPA, etc.
- - BS degree in milling science, food manufacturing, engineering or related field.
- - 3 or more years experience in a flour milling environment.
- - experience supervising and/or coordinating flour mill production and maintenance
- - courses and/or seminars in flour milling
- - Knowledge of grain and flour characteristics
- - fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
Applicants please send resume to:
9 Claudia St.,
Amelia Ind’l Park
Guaynabo PR 00968